2008년 3월 26일 수요일

3rd question

Question : What do you prefer, beer or soju?

Answer : Hmm I'm actually kind of person who do not enjoy drinking alcohol. But if I have to choose one, I prefer beer than soju. Maybe I'm still too young to realize the real taste of it... For me, soju still taste bitter....

댓글 2개:

Clara :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
Clara :

I deleted my comment because I didn't finish writing. Can you guess why I couldn't? Because of the dinner time. I tried to post it within the end of Multi class but somebody told me it's time to eat. Suddenly I felt pressed and I couldn't do it. ^^ Now I visited again~. Your question is quite interesting for me!

Anyway I prefer drinking beer. So-ju is so bitter to me and can makes me drunken so fast. I want to get along with people for a long time with enjoying the alchohol. If I drink Soju, I can't enjoy the time with friens. I don't want to be a person like a troublemaker. If I drink Soju, maybe people need to take care of me.....^^ But I like Baekseju among Soju sorts. It's not so heavy, and not so light. I really enjoy the time when I get a little drunken.