2008년 4월 1일 화요일

4th one...

4th question : When you visit America in July, What do you want to learn or see? What experiences do you expect to have in the US?

Answer : I am expecting a lot in my visit in the US. As a English teacher, I had a kind of complex of not having been there before. Though I do know that it wouldn't be much different from other countries, but I really want to see how college students live and study there. And also my final goal is getting MA in linguistics there.... so that's one of the reason that I'm trilled about it.....anyway what about you ?

댓글 6개:

익명 :

Hi! Kate

You must have lots of expectation about our visit to the U.S. Like you, I am happy with this opportunity. I've been to Atlanta area, New York and Washington D.C., but never been to Mishigan area. You said that you want to get a master's degree there. That's a good idea. I will also check many schools to get a TESOL certificate there in the near future. And one more thing. I've never exercised these days, actually many years. I heard that Mishigan has a beautiful scenery. Then it's a very good place to exercise. I want to study and exercise at the same time. And cultural experience,too.

Clara :

I'm expecting to ride a bike along the beautiful lake and visiting my brother's house as well. I've heard Michigan has beautiful scenery. I want to read some books on the grass, enjoying the sunlight. If I had a chance to go Canada, I'd like to go there once again. I remember Canada was really good place to travel. And it could be interesting to meet a handsome and gentle guy as a friend for a month. Hahaha.... Am I being too unforgivable?

Joseph :

Hi, Kate.

First, I will see around my residential complex to find a good jogging course as usual. I make a rule to exercise everyday. And then I'll keep my daily schedule well to complete this abroad program. However, I don't think this is the end. I think this can be a new turning point in my life for both learning and living for the rest of my life. I hope I can give others a good influence with this experience.

alice :

Hi Kate.
It will be my second visit since 1996 back trip in U.S. I want to enjoy my stay and learn cultures of Peensylvania. If it's possible I want to visit Gettysburg which is famous for President Loncoln's address.

Nicole :

Hi Kate,
One of the experiences that I hope you all have is to see that Americans are not that different from Koreans and that we're all just 'one people'.

SAINT :

Hi Kate! I will pray for your health. Please take good care of yourself. If you need my help anytime, don't hesitate to ask at all. Losing health means losing strong will. I don't want to do nothing but just seeing the sights and having a good time with my friends including you. Let's have a beer in a quiet bar, having a lot of conversation on our happy days in KNUE. GOOD HEALTH FOR YOU.