2008년 5월 6일 화요일

Final Question : What is your favorite movie?

Answer :

My dream was becoming a journalist or critic, watching a lot of movies and writing reviews about movies. And one of my favorite critic is Lee Dong Jin, who worked for over 10 years at Josun-Ilbo and retired last year.

I love movies which make me reflect about myself and others or describe the subtle feelings or conflicts among individuals. And my favorite movie is Cinema Paradise. The director of this movie, Giuseppe Tornatore, made this one finaly masterpiece and gained reputation. And I also like Japanese movie, Josee,the Tiger,and the fish by Inudo Itsin.

What about you??

댓글 2개:

Mcluhan :

Hi, Kate!!!

Recently, I am hooked on Japanese Movies. I was really impressed by "냉정과 열정사이", "지금 만나러 갑니다", "세상의 중심에서 사랑을 외치다" and the animation film "Totoro."

However, if I were asked to choose one as My favorite film, my choice would be "English Patient."

This is one of the most romantic films ever made and is filled with the joy and anguish of love and war. It shows that while war may create logistical lines that can not be crossed, the heart has no boundaries. Anyone who has ever experienced a love of such emotional intensity and physical longing became one who will understand the love affair of Katherine and Almasy.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion :

Hi, kate!!
It's so difficult to answer because
I don't have special favorite ones. However, just arrange them as I remember. "Sex, vedio tape and a lie", which is about the hidden truth to solve the problems among people; "the short film about love", which is about love standing beside and crying together without specific help or words; "Modern times", which shows Charlie Chaplin's essence to make people laugh and cry thinking of tough life suffering from poverty with his brilliant acting.