2008년 5월 1일 목요일

Question : What was your favorite skit performance?

Answer :

All of those skits were fantastic.I was so overwhelemd by many trainees' talent and their english skills. If I had to choose one skit(except for S1's), I would choose the skit by S2. I have concerned about the problem of outcast in my school so it reminds me of being aware of those problems happening among my students. And the male trainess who acted "the outcast" was so brilliant and at the very last scene I almost cried.What about you?

댓글 5개:

Lucy :

Hi, Kate!

I feel so sorry that you don't think S3's skit is the best. Just kidding!

Well, actually, I really enjoyed all the skits, so it's hard to choose only one. As you said, S2's was great, other teams did a very excellent job, too. Oh~~~~~ Please don't torture me with this complicated question!

Good night!

KIMMIE :

Hello, Kate!

Finally, I visited your blog! A thousand thank you for being together with me. I'm so happy to meet you here.^^

Hmm... Your question is a little tough because every class performance was so impresssive and I enjoyed all of them. However, I'd like to give more applause to the 1st team whose skit was 'Punny Egnlish'. They must have had a big burdent since skit performances started with their skik. However, they did very well and I really enjoyed it. ^^ I liked yours, too. I was very proud of you!!!!!

Mcluhan :

Hi, Beautiful Kate !!!!

It's me, McLuhan.
I am very happy to meet you again on line.

My choice is the same as you chose:
Castaway (S06). Most of all, I really touched by the Sammy's performance. While he was performing, I saw a trainee shed tears in the audiotorium.

However, your class's skit was execellent, too. Anyway, have a good weekend and See ya on Tue..

Nicole :

Hi Kate,
I really enjoyed the skits this year. They really were creative and interesting. Some performances were very well acted out. I won't say my favorite so that no one gets angry with me.

genius :

Hi Kate!
Yesterday I asked my roomy your nickname. Till yesterday I just called you jeju freind. Sorry for my indifferance.
Hi You always give me a big and bight smile. Thank you.
My favorite skit??
In terms of entertaining, the first skit'punny English' was the best. But in terms of the overall perspective, S6 was the best.
Solid plot and traditional clothes attracted people.