2008년 4월 21일 월요일

Question : If you had a chance to study a year in foriegn countries, where would you want to go?

Answer : I've alwasy dreamed about studying abroad. If I had a chance, I'd like to go America first and major Pragmatics or Grammar or English literature. But I think it would be great to study in Europ because i heard that tuition fees of college in Europe are relatively lower than those of America. What do you think?

댓글 7개:

Gracie's talking club :

Hello, Kate

I would like to study in the U.S.A. Because I have thought Ameirca is the proper place to study English. They are using standardized English among English-speaking countires. Of course, I connot say that America is the best place to go. They are more dynamic and active than Europeans, though. Still, in America, there are some good professors and universities well-known worldwide even though it has lots of negative sides.

Grace :

Hi,Kate!
I have a dream. That is to help my son live a happy life doing what he wants. Almost everyone don't agree the idea my son wants to become a classcal singer because the way to become a singer is very diffcult, needs much money. However I want to support him. A few months ago, I watched a movie "August rush", with my son. After watching it, my son's dream is to study in the Juilliard School in U.S.A. If my son studies in the Juilliard School and I study English in U.S.A, how happy are we!

SAINT :

Hi! Wondergirl!
It's not a dream but a reality!
All that you have to do is have the courage to quit your present job and just go. I know you can do and can be everything you want to now! You will be a star in a night sky in any classrooms of the universe.
I would like to go to Europe not to study but to enjoy my life!

alice :

Hi, Kate.
I would like to go to Cambride, U.K. Even though I stayed only one month, I feel like my hometown. The Peaceful clean town and beautiful skies make me happy and comfortable. Especially, I like green park and rose garden. I'd like to read books there.

flesung :

Hi,Kate!
I expect that you will achieve your dream some day. Perhaps it will be so. I envy you your high ambition. After my retirement, I would like to study other subject in USA or UK instead of English. I will take my grandkids there. I expect that my grandkids will study their subjects without the burden of language barrier.

Joseph :

Hi, Kate
I envy you, Kate. I'm too old and have too heavy burden to support my family to go abroad for studying. My dream was the same as yours when I was comparatively young. I hope you won't lose your dream.

Nicole :

Hi Kate,
I would love to study sailing in Australia for a year. It seems like a great way to make friends while getting in shape.